Got password resetters working
Published on Aug 1, 2005, 9:48 PM1 min read
Its actually been a very productive long weekend for me, one of the few i guess.
Spent most of it rebuilding software, reconfiguring applications, and creating new interfaces.
So step by step:
- Installed MT on my server again
- Started and nearly completed a new version of MTLJPost
- Started on the Hosting interface. All the software is configured (with ftp and postfix being tweaked for various things today).
- Finished the password resetter for Hosting at /client/
- Been playing with Class::DBI for the frontend for the mailbox and ftp login manager. Its actually coming along quite nicely if i wasn't getting html'ed out. I really gotta build some nice frontend libraries or standards templates, but next weekend probably.