CJSF changed thier schema again.

So I figured out why my “leeching” script doesn’t work anymore. They disabled authentication. So I spent a couple hours today cleaning it up and making it more flexible. It also should work for any date as long as its in the system, no longer assuming files are in certain paths.. It actually uses the search functionality built into their archive system to grab it.

I’m hoping this means it’ll run automaticly again. I can’t say I’ve been that motivated to look into it really anyways, so if it doesn’t, it’ll probably be another few months till I look at it again.

Side note though, really nice to see Dr Who at it again!

Comments

arrow_back

Previous

Telemarketers

Next

I think I found a client I love.
arrow_forward
Gavin December 1989

Gavin Mogan

Hi. I'm Gavin. I'm a coder at Sauce Labs. At home I code, game, hang out, all the cool non robot things to do. #notarobot

Friends Sites